Elecnor's Quality Management strategy is governed by the following aspects:
- The management of customer satisfaction, starting from an understanding of their expectations and achieving their full satisfaction.
- The consolidation of continuous improvement in all the organisation's processes.
- The involvement of the entire workforce in the quality challenge, improving the integration of know-how into the quality system and optimising the management of production processes.
- Certification, according to the new ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, for Elecnor do Brasil and Elecdor.
- Start of implementation of the Quality and Environmental Management System at Elecnor Chile.
Elecnor is one of the leading corporations in project development, construction and operation through two major mutually-enriching business areas: Infrastructure and Concessions.
Infrastructure, renewable energy and new technologies are the main areas of activity in which the Infrastructure and Concessions businesses are involved.